Estate Planning: For most clients we can offer economical estate planning documents which include a will, living will and power of attorney. We can draft new estate documents for you, or we can also advise you if you simply need to update your current estate documents. The questions we can help you answer are:
- does your will, living will or power of attorney still reflect your wishes;
- has the number of your beneficiaries increased or decreased;
- are the people you selected as your executor, executrix, or agents under your power of attorney and living will, still able and/or willing to carry out your wishes;
- have you been divorced, married or had additional children or grandchildren since you signed your will;
- has your spouse or a beneficiary passed away since you signed your will;
- have you changed your mind about your living will; etc?
Schedule a meeting with one of our wills, estates, and probate attorneys to answer your questions and set up your estate plan.
Probate: Has a loved one passed away? If you are faced with the task of probating his or her estate, we can help you through this difficult time. We can help you whether there is a will or no will and whether the estate is large or small. Also, if there is a dispute over a Will, Estate or Trust, one of our experienced estate lawyers can represent you. Whether you are the Executor of an Estate, the Trustee of a Trust or a Beneficiary of either a Trust or an Estate, we can help.
Guardianship’s and Adoptions: Do you need legal services to set up a guardianship for a parent or child? Do you want to adopt a child? We can help. One of our experienced adoption lawyers can represent you in guardianship proceedings or an adoption.
Call or send an email today, and we can schedule a free initial consultation.